FNB app boosts personal development – Gadget
FNB is expanding its financial and lifestyle solutions promising to improve the lives of its customers. It launched a full range of solutions on the FNB app with new partners eBucks and FNB Connect.
FNB has expanded its education and self-development offering with partners such as Extramarks, which offers digital learning solutions up to the matrix, and BiB, which provides a curated audio library of children’s books in various languages African as well as a free audio/graphic series. dedicated to 100 fearless, influential and successful South African women. QuickBus is also available on the FNB app to book bus journeys with major bus operators on the continent, as is the Entertainer, which offers a Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on fine dining. Eligible customers will also be delighted with the addition of ARC as a new eBucks partner for their luxury beauty and personal care needs. They can earn up to 15% or 30% in eBucks on premium global and local skincare, makeup, fragrance and accessory brands, depending on their transactional account and reward level.
New to FNB Connect is a wireless LTE data offering that gives customers access to larger data plans at affordable prices. This addition to the FNB Connect data portfolio gives customers access to greater amounts of data for entertainment, education, gaming, work and collaboration while on the go, at home or in a workplace. ‘business. FNB Connect is also showcasing Smart Home offerings on the FNB app, where customers and their families can conveniently and affordably manage the inside and outside of their home with the ring’s latest premium security products. as well as Xiaomi’s smart home offerings.
“These new solutions and partnerships are part of our ongoing efforts to deliver more value to our customers,” said Raj Makanjee, CEO of FNB Retail. “They will go a long way in helping customers reduce the growing burden of household spending, especially for necessities like education, travel, home renovations and affordable data. customers to unlock the financial capacity of their budgets through meaningful benefits in collaboration with partners through eBucks and FNB Connect.
The full range of new value propositions are as follows:
Extramarks – learner support to help families realize their dreams and aspirations
- Access to education and its cost remain a challenge for families across the country. As a result, FNB is going beyond the bank to support the dreams and aspirations of its customers with a free subscription for interactive learning material from R to Grade 12 worth over R2000. Customers can activate this service under eBucks on FNB and RMB Private Bank apps.
BiB – Audio library that celebrates and presents African stories through African voices
- Customers can now use the FNB and RMB Private Bank apps to subscribe to an audio library with an extensive selection of authentic African audio books and series for just R159.99 per month. The offer also includes an exchange of 1 to 4 titles, and users can download their favorite content for a relaxing experience. Payment can be in Rands or eBucks, with an average book price of R250 and even less for children’s books. Additionally, patrons receive complimentary access to an audiographic series of literary sketches by renowned author, James-Brent Styan, paying tribute to 100 fearless South African women on their journey to success. The service is available under the eBucks tab on the FNB and RMB Private Bank apps, and the first 30,000 subscribers will receive a free title.
QuickBus – Helps you skip that bus queue
- Adding QuickBus to travel options on the FNB or RMB Private Bank apps gives customers, their families and businesses the ability to compare, book and pay for bus journeys with major bus operators across the continent African via a trusted platform. QuickBus offers travel to 6,500 African destinations with over 100 bus operators, and customers can pay in rands, save money by paying with eBucks, or use a combination of rands and eBucks. The new offer complements the existing travel offering, which includes discounted flights, car rentals and access to Slow Lounges for eligible customers. Travel options can be accessed via eBucks on the FNB and RMB Private Bank apps.
ARC: For the Love of Beauty
- Clients who hold FNB’s Premier account could earn up to 15% in eBucks and FNB Private Clients, FNB Private Wealth and RMB Private Bank transactional accounts could earn up to 30% in eBucks when making point-of-sale purchases or online at any CRA. stores across the country. Customers will also be able to spend their eBucks starting in September. ARC is your one-stop beauty wonderland offering unique store experiences, expert service and over 100 luxury beauty brands in skincare, makeup, fragrance, body, cosmetics, care and accessories. Watch Huda Beauty, Chanel, Dermalogica, Atkinsons, Fenty Beauty and more.
Host: “Buy ONE and get ONE free” supplier of restaurants, restaurants and various other entertainment offers
- FNB has a long-standing relationship with Entertainer, the premier provider of dining, dining, and various other entertainment offerings. To provide customers with added value and convenience, they will now be able to register, view and activate their Restaurant Entertainer’s offers on the FNB and RMB Private Bank apps. To date, the partnership has achieved over 400,000 subscriptions and given away R50 million worth to FNB customers through “Buy One, Get One Free” offers and over a billion rands in subscription value.
FNB Connect: Wireless LTE Plans
The new LTE offers are available as a Top Up plan on a monthly basis for residential and certain business customers. The plans deliver greater volumes of data to meet customers’ entertainment, education, gaming, work and collaboration needs while on the go, at home or in a place of business. Customers can use this data in; a smart device (phone or tablet), MiFi (mobile Wi-Fi), or router.
FNB Connect wireless LTE plans include:
- 5 GB at R89 per for individual customers, R84 for business customers
- 10 GB at R139 for individuals, R130 for businesses
- 20 GB at R199 for individual customers, R190 for business customers
- 30 GB at R299 for individuals, R280 for businesses
- 50 GB at R449 for individuals, R420 for businesses
FNB Connect: “Smart Home Deals” at affordable prices for high-end technology products
The ‘Smart Home Deals’ on the FNB app are made possible through a partnership between FNB Connect and ring, a provider of high-tech home security solutions and accessories, as well as Xiaomi, which is an electronics brand popular known for producing high-quality technological products. Buying the products through the FNB app’s 24-month deals is cheaper than buying them for 24 months at retail stores. To access ‘Smart Home Deals’, customers click on Product Shop on the FNB app and go to Connect Shop.
“We are encouraged to continue to add even more value to customers who have a relationship with us. Our success in this regard has earned us international recognition with eBucks named the best in the world for using technology across all loyalty programs. Additionally, the disruption of FNB Connect’s digital platform in telecommunications earned it a joint first place as Digital MVNO of the Year at the Global MVNO Awards,” said Makanjee.